Re: Util files

From: Chris Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 02/24/95

Hey, I'd appreciate it if anyone who fixes the utils for 3.0a posts
patches or puts the files up for FTP or whatever..:)

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!