Re: Socket binding problem

From: Chris Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 02/24/95

We're using PL4 and we're on a Pentium 99 running Solaris..  And yes, it
does cause a problem.. Its rare, but everyonce and awhile the port will
get binded, the mud will freeze up, and we wont be able to kill the
process.. Of course, this is a threat somewhat to our stability..:)

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!