Re: bpl6?

From: Chris Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/01/95

Well, if you're going to add nutrition, you'll have to add multi-vitamin
substitutes for us vegatarians, and non-synthetic multi-vitamins for the
naturalist vegatarians..  But why be one sided?  When was the last time
you saw a mobile eat? Dont they get hungry? Shouldnt they have to eat
too? Ok, so Fido's eat, if you havent taken them out of your world yet..
But where in the heck do they get that gold and why dont they go shopping?

While you're at it...  A good addition would be diseases that hit
malnutritioned homeless adventurers for not eating properly, and a
bladder and intestinal variable to inform players that its time to get
rid of some of the waste generated by all that eating they'll be doing.
And of course, if they refuse to go to the bathroom, you can start
penalizing their movement until it reaches 0, at which point they will
soil their armor..

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!