Ascii Flags

From: Furry (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 03/04/95

Sent this way because the fellow who wrote me originally had it bounce
off of his address since the host was unknown.

> Can you define the ascii flags for me?
Not a problem.. just go into structs.h, and all of the bitvectors
now become readable as ascii letters...
Ok.. the first is 'a', the second 'b', and so forth.. with a copy of
structs.h in front of you, there shouldn't be much of a problem just
adding a comment at the end of each line to show what each flag is
in ascii form...

> I don't think they are included in the docs for patch 6
The docs haven't been updated yet, but when they are I think they will
include something about the ascii flags.

--  Alex