Re: unequip_char at qui

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/07/95

grep is your friend.  Hmm.  Looks like it might be in either
extract_char, might be the way it saves the object file, or it might be
the way it loads.  do a search for unequip db.c, handler.c, and objsave.c
there are unequip references in all of those.

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!