Re: better editor

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/09/95

If I had a computer capabable of running windoze, I'd probably be playing
minesweeper instead of wasting my time on muds..:)

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!