Re: Colour on menu

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/10/95

Heh, first thing I did was add highbit color, screen clearing codes,
etc.. Gonna imp cursor movements soon too..  Yes, its possible.. but
you'd have to change the way it reads the menu.. Would have to run it
through sprintfs instead of loading it from a text array.

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!