Re: flags.

From: DoDGeR (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 03/12/95

>>  In some of the .mob, .obj, .wld, etc... they use letters instead of numbers
>> for the flags.  Is there any documentation for what the letters mean?  If so
>> where? I can't seem to find any.

um... check through the load_zone type routines...you know...read the code :)
to me the list should be a last resort to questions that can be answered by
reading the code..
just a thought..

Harvard Law:
        Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,
        temperature, volume, humidity, and other variables, the
        organism will do as it damn well pleases.
DoDGeR@wpi.wpi.edu