Re: flags.

From: Furry (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 03/12/95

> > > 	In some of the .mob, .obj, .wld, etc... they use letters instead
> > > of numbers for the flags.  Is there any documentation for what the
> > > letters mean?  If so where? I can't seem to find any.

There are no docs on it yet... I'm planning on sending Jeremy a ruff doc
for a builders' guide with the flag lists in tho'.. but that likely won't
be for a little while (read:  until I get my big term paper done (= )

> 	I relize its beta, but I was just curious.  I was just asking if
> anyone could help me with them.  I'm sorry if thats too much to ask.

Quick summary...
ascii flags are used instead of bitvectors...
1 - a
2 - b
4 - c
8 - d