ansi codes on the fly

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/13/95

just wanted to thank Michael .. his posting his code led me to the bug that
was causing me such hell.. a damn simple one too *chuckle*.. basically I
wasn't allocating enough string space in my color parser:

ie. instead of 'char str5[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH]' I should have had
	      ' char str5[LARGE_BUFFSIZE + GARBAGE_SPACE]'

thanks Michael :)

P.S. I will be posting my on the fly color parser as well .. personally I
think mine offers a tad more versatility and it doesn't require any changes
to be added to vanilla source.. should work fine with *ANY* version of
circle that I know of.  just gotta clean up my work space and then write the
damn thing to a file so it's readable :)

Brett