whoops..

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/13/95

one other thing... to use it you would do something like the following
examples:

gossip &+Rthis is BOLD RED

gecho &-y this is highlighted plain yellow

say &+g isn't plain green pretty :)

tell Zool &*+M flashing magenta is pretty *chuckle*

You may ALSO include the & codes in your descrips wherever you care to place
them.. if you want the whole description one color you only need one & code
at the start of the first line.. otherwise you can place them where you want
to change colors.. etc...

yes.. all of this has been tested.. beleive me you.. I don't release
untested code :)  it's a bad way to start a day :)