Skills/Spells

From: Ken Smith (wmute@gmgate.vircom.com)
Date: 03/13/95

Hello, I just got Linux and CircleMUD, I think it's great, and Jeremy
should keep up the good work!

Thing is, I would have to spend months to code a decent amount of
skills/spells.. What I propose is this, if anyone would be willing to
help me out with this, I would be willing to establish a type of exchange
with that person, I would offer him/her the source to my changes.

Point being I don't want to spend months coding things that are already
out there! I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks very much...

Ken