Circle 3.0 shop

From: Karen L Kaminski (klkst27+@pitt.edu)
Date: 03/15/95

Hi everyone,

	I am running circle 3.0 bpl7 and have just created 2 player
houses.  It seems the quit feature doesn't work in houses, people always
return to the standard begiining place when reconnecting.   Anyone else
notice this?   Is there a rent-type command for houses?

	Also, I haven't yet figured out how to write a shop, and my
players want to uy furniture for their houses, does anyone have such a
shop?  I was thinking maybe a chair to sit on that increases mana regen,
a bed for enhanced hp regen, etc.

						Curtis(Karens Brother)