Re: OLC

From: Eric T. Benoit (tiffani@virek.worcester.com)
Date: 03/27/95

On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Belgian Underground Mud Splattered the bandwidth with:

> And I have also a bug to report: If a mob has intristic SANCT or so, you
> can remove that by just casting sanct on it. It can be fixed as follows:
> in handler.c, in function affect_to_char put the following before the
> main part: if (!(PLR_FLAGGED(ch, af->bitvector)
>                  && !is_affected_by_spell(ch, af->type)) {
> and of course } at the end.
> (typos are because of bad mail protocol :-)

Thank You I have been lopoking for a way to get that fixed and appreciate
that you are willing to share it with others. I will be posting some here
in the future as well.
tiffani@virek.worcester.com       | "The same thing we do every night....
tiffani@ftp.worcester.com         |     Try to take over the world..."
muse@virek.worcester.com          |                      -Illuminati-