Some unclear things...

From: Belgian Underground Mud (bug@asteriks.rug.ac.be)
Date: 03/20/95

Hiya all!

Can anyone tell me if it is supposed to be that when an act() is invoked
and the victim is vict and hide_invisible is TRUE, that vict gets the
message even if he cannot see ch? Because I saw some CAN_SEEs in do_look
and *_follower that seem to say it's so, but it's not documented in
comm.doc.... I'm confused....

Also: in pl3 magic and curse should give two affects, but they only give
one because join_affect() thinks the second invokation is just the same
spell, so replaces it. This can easily be fixed, just change join_affect
to compare the affections as well...

Bug.