Re: added levels and imps.

From: Stefan Rensing (rensing@uhura.biologie.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: 03/22/95

> Okie the best way to do this IMHO, and this is the way I did it when I
> added new levels was to set it now so you could SET your level but so you
> could AVDANCE yourself while the new code was running after you are imped
> get rid of the back door and recompile and reboot the MUD it is probably
> best to do this at low traffic times....Have fun with it.

When I changed the number of classes I did this by setting the level
for ADVANCE down to 34 and it worked just fine. You only have to do a
set maxhit and stuff like that afterwards - and of course change the
advance level back ;)

- Stefan.

--
Stefan A. Rensing             Institute of Biology II/III - Schaenzlestr. 1
The SysOp Biologist           D-79104 Germany, phone: +49 761 2676 / FAX: 2675