Re: levels

From: THE MAN CALLED SOULSTEALER (ali@mercan.cmpe.boun.edu.tr)
Date: 03/23/95

On Thu, 23 Mar 1995, jared stein wrote:

> Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 14:16:49 -0500 (EST)
> From: jared stein <jstein@tech.navy.mil>
> To: circle circle <circle@pvv.unit.no>
> Subject: levels
>
> how can i make it so i can have eq level restricted.
> thanks
>
> jared

I don't believe that.  Do you know C?  During these last two days, II
only read your questions on this list?  I think the answer is that, you
need to learn before you try to maintain a mud. 2 months ago, my C knowledge
was nothing but I began learning.  Believe me, it is better than for
asking code all the time.  I don't want to flame you.  I am a newbie too.
But at least I show respect to people and don't take their time.
This list is not for teaching C or telling people where is do_set function.
I hope it isn't.  Also, I began to see people asking those old questions
again.  I don't want to read those flame war letter again indeed.
So, please find yourself a coder.
I couldn't find one though but the thing is that when you write a letter
to this list, you really get the list of helpful people when they respond
to you.  So, send your newbie questions to people who might want to help
you.  But please don't make our mailboxes get full of junk.
Thanks.

                                                   Ali [+]