Utilities

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@pluto.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 03/25/95

	I was wondering if anyone fixed the purgeplay utility for
CircleMUD 3.0?  I changed the LEVEL_ references to LVL_, and I know that
specials2 should be char_specials.saved.act, but I cannot use the player
structure to reference it, what is the correct way to get into the
char_specials struct?

	it says right now player.char_specials.saved.act & PLR_whatever

	it was player.specials2.act (or maybe saved.act) & PLR_whatever

	Thank you very much in advance for your help,

	- Sean