Bug in shop.c???

From: Belgian Underground Mud (bug@asteriks.rug.ac.be)
Date: 03/27/95

Hi !
I'm having a little problem with the new shop format from circle 3.00.
Maybe you guys know what to do with it ...
It's like this : i made a new show in new format selling for example a flail.
But when i typed 'where flail' i sometimes got about 10 flails in a
random room (same zone) : 'carried by (null)'.
It would seem shop.c gives the objects in a large shop file to a random
mob pointer that does not exist, if the shop owner already has them.

I can't seem to find the problem, but i'm pretty sure it's in new shop
file format ... (pl7 shop.c & .h used)

	B.U.G.