Descriptions

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 03/27/95

> 	Hey I have a question for you programming guru's: How tough
> is it to give pc's short/long desc's? I'd like the characters to be more
> anonymous than "Pooper is here" i.e. no names, but just what you see :
> "A tall man wearing a blue cloak stands quietly in the background". Something
> like that.
> Any ideas?
> brett
> Varagol@netcom.com

as far as i know, character's long_desc aint used in stock circle. we use it
for somethin like this, camo/disguise... works fine. we use short_desc for a
'name' that players can string so they can have extended names. ie:
Brother Dert the Elven Monk
well my name is dert, but my short is Brother Dert.
for your purpose i think you wanna use long_desc :)