totally stumped and I am going nuts

From: Phoenix Project (crayola@epix.net)
Date: 03/29/95

I am attempting to add the merc mud school area to my circle 2.2 mud BUT
I keep getting these errors in the logs. And none of this eq shows up
on the mobs. The rooms and the mobs loaded fine but it seems that just
this eq when given to mobiles is causing problems. There is other eq
in the zone that does not cause these errors that is given to mobiles and
according to the documentation my zone command for "G" is correct.
I am totally lost as to what is going on. I am running on a sunos OS
with about 8 zones added to the standard distribution. Off the top of
my head I think I have about 1900 rooms and around 900 objs and about 900
mobs. If you can offer any advice PLEASE help.. I am totally stumped.
I looked through the db.c code and it looks like these commands should
work, but they aren't. I have not modified db.c in anyway.
Eternally gratefull...and desperate
Gargamel/mike/crayola@epix.net
This is a copy of the syslog upon boot up.

Tue Mar 28 23:56:34 :: Renumbering zone table.
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 5 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 6 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 8 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 9 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 11 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 12 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 14 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 15 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 24 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 25 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 26 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 27 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0
Invalid vnum in zone reset cmd: zone #37, cmd 41 .. command disabled. a= -1, b = 0

This is a copy of the zone file. I have written 'error' next to each
command that is producing one in the above log.

Mud School~
3760 30 2
M 0 3700 1 3701           acolyte of frag
D 0 3700 2 1
M 0 3701 1 3710           blob
*
M 0 3702 1 3716           regular monster in cage
G 1 3705 10             error
G 1 3705 10             error
*
M 0 3703 1 3715           wimpy monster in cage
G 1 3706 10             error
G 1 3711 10             error
*
M 0 3704 1 3713           aggr monster in cage
G 1 3707 10              error
G 1 3712 10              error
*
M 0 3705 1 3714           aggr/wimpy monster in cage
G 1 3708 10               error
G 1 3713 10               error
*
D 0 3717 1 1
D 0 3719 3 1
D 0 3719 1 2
M 0 3717 1 3718           storekeeper
G 1 3104 999
G 1 3031 999
G 1 3010 999
*
M 0 3706 1 3720          monster in dark room.
G 1 3709 10            error
G 1 3710 10            error
G 1 3714 10            error
G 1 3713 10            error
*
D 0 3721 0 1
D 0 3734 5 1
D 0 3748 4 1
M 0 3709 4 3734           rabbit
M 0 3710 3 3742           lizard
M 0 3711 3 3746           boar
M 0 3712 3 3726           fox
M 0 3713 5 3724           snail
M 0 3714 1 3749           beast
M 0 3715 2 3751           bear
M 0 3716 2 3754           wolf
M 0 3707 1 3712           adept
*
M 0 3720 1 3721		  diploma beast
G 1 3715 10             error
*
M 0 3719 1 3759		adept for practicing
#99999
$~

Here are a few of the objs it is not loading into the mobiles that it
should be.

mace~
a sub issue mace~
You see a sub issue mace here.~
~
0 2 3 7
5 0 5
mace~
You see a mace of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~
18 1
19 1
dagger~
a sub issue dagger~
You see a sub issue dagger here.~
~
0 2 3 11
5 0 5
dagger~
You see a dagger of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~
18 1
19 1
sword~
a sub issue sword~
You see a sub issue sword here.~
~
0 2 3 3
5 0 5
sword~
You see a sword of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~
18 1
19 1
vest~
a sub issue vest~
You see a sub issue vest here.~
~
9 0 9
2 0 0 0
5 0 5
vest~
You see a vest of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~
shield~
a sub issue shield~
You see a sub issue shield here.~
~
2 0 0 0
5 0 5
shield~
You see a shield of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~
cloak~
a sub issue cloak~
You see a sub issue cloak here.~
~
9 0 5
2 0 0 0
5 0 5
cloak~
You see a cloak of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~
helmet~
a sub issue helmet~
You see a sub issue helmet here.~
~
9 0 17
2 0 0 0
5 0 5
helmet~
You see a helmet of great but cheap craftsmanship.
~