Spell Affections from objects.

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 03/29/95

> Has anyone created objects that give spell affections to players when the
> object is worn?  For example, a ring that affected the player with sanctuary.
> Much thanks.
> --Naji

nod. fairly simple. we also added spells, ie: a spell gets cast on you or your
opponent (if in battle), based upon a chance percentage. objects also have
a chance of destructing after each use - defined by another var. it's pretty
cool, but i would suggest limiting the creation of these items because too many
destroys balance (unless they have alot of spells/affects on them, but destroy
themselves quickly, etc.)