Core dumps

From: Ryan (ed209@maxwell.iia2.org)
Date: 04/02/95

Hmm.. this is weird, does anyone know why all of a sudden circlemud would
stop dumping it's core?  It hasn't created core files for the last day or
so now, and I'm trying to figure out why.

I was using gdb to debug some code yesterday, but I dought there was
anything in there that I did to stop core files from being created.

Any ideas upon the subject are greatly appreciated :)

Ryan

PS - circle/lib directory has no rescritions on it to my knowledge, I can
write and read files no problem.