Re: Mystery Error.

From: KrimsonMUD [140.174.210.5] (dkoepke@global.california.com)
Date: 04/03/95

On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Colin R. James wrote:

> I am using an area created by CAW and have everything running smoothly,
> except occasionally upon game startup i get a "Room #14000 is above zone
> 26" error and the game will not boot.  I have no zone 26 and am lost at
> to where this error is coming from.  If I remove the reference to the zon
> file in the index this error will never occur. Any suggestions?

I'm not really certain what could be wrong, for I never encountered an
error message like this, but I'll take a wild guess at it...

I'm guessing it's actually the .wld file that's at fault here.  Check
room #14000 to see if the first number after the desc is in accordance
with the zone number, and that all of the files (apparently, 140.xxx) are
all beginning with the _same_ number.

If that's not it, I don't know :)

----
Spawn (dkoepke@global.california.com)
KrimsonMud (140.174.210.5 port: 3999)
DISCLAIMER: Take this message as you will, I meant it differently.