skills/spells

From: SROWAN (SROWAN@WVNVM.WVNET.EDU)
Date: 04/09/95

Well, it's me again..
I've been coding in some new skills/spells for my circle source code, and
have a few questions:
can anyone set me up with the code for, or suggestions on the easiest to
code these skills?
      Berserk
      doublehit
      block
      force door (for warriors, based on str)
  I'm sure I could figure these out, but any help would save me lots of time.

Oh, I'm wanting to have some area effect spells set up so they won't affect
members of a pc's group..could someone give me a pointer or two?

thanks

**CLANG** **CLANG** **BANG**  **CRASH**

Sorry for all the noise, signature under construction.
Steve Rowan
Computer Lab Consultant
SROWAN@WVNVMS.WVNET.EDU  or  SROWAN@WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
**SQUEAK**  **PING** **CRACK** **BANG**