affect_join

From: Joey Buttafuco (denitto@chipsworld.bridge.net)
Date: 04/18/95

Ok... I know this might sound "newbieish," but flame away if you want.

Does any one have better descriptions for exactly what affect_join does?
Mainly because I'd like it not to allow players to cast the same spell on
themselves just to add to the duration or even to replace the spell.

Theoretically, if it's:
    affect_join(victim, &af, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE);

The spell replaces itself.

I'd rather have it not allow them to cast it, so it will have to be
dispelled, or wear off before they're able to cast it again.

Thanks.

Aldebaran@AstroMud