Re: Code Help

Spawn@KrimsonMud
Date: 04/20/95

> char_to_room takes an RNUM, not a VNUM.  You must do something like
>
> char_to_room(ch, real_room(location));
>
> Preferably some form that checks real_room is not NOWHERE before using it.

Hadn't even thought of that one, JE :).  This should work:

int temp;
if ((temp = real_room(location)) != NOWHERE) {
  char_from_room(ch);
  char_to_char(ch, temp);
}

That'll move the character and checks for NOWHERE like Jer said, it's
perferable even though it might not make a difference, it's better to be
safe than sorry. :)

Wow, we have a lot of stupid saying, now don't we?

/Spawn@KrimsonMud , the accused flamer.
DISCLAIMER: I didn't do it.. um, Winters did!