CRYPT

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@itchy.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 04/21/95

	I was wondering if anyone could me a little bit about the crypt
function, the darn sysadmin here, didn't seem to install any man pages on
crypt.

	What I am trying to do is this:

	temp = CRYPT(player.name, player.pwd);

	Now, this is in showplayer.c (the util), I want it to decrypt the
player's password.  If I am correct the player's name is the key for
their password, and since I know the key, I can decrypt it - I have a
program I found that does it w/o the need for the key, but it takes
awhile.  I was wondering if someone can tell me what kind of arguments
crypt() takes (I know CRYPT is a macro in utils.h), and which one is the
key and which one is the password.

	Thanks in advance,

	- Sean