Re: CRYPT

From: DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000] [199.232.40.10 4000 (data@iii1.iii.net)
Date: 04/22/95

I have to agree with you on this jeremy. I was keeping my players
passwords as text and all I got was complaints from my players saying
that if I didn't change it they would not play.

		- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000]
data@iii1.iii.net                      | eagle@virek.worcester.com
eagle@ec68.residence.gatech.edu        | david.berthiaume@swcbbs.com