Re: Important: Should Circle switch to ASCII playerfiles?

From: DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000] [199.232.40.10 4000 (data@iii1.iii.net)
Date: 04/23/95

I myself think that player files should be in text format. I like to edit
my player files from the shell. It is easier cause then you don't have to
erase your players files every time you add something else to save to it,
just edit them and add the new variable.

		- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000]
data@iii1.iii.net                      | eagle@virek.worcester.com
eagle@ec68.residence.gatech.edu        | david.berthiaume@swcbbs.com