Circle: Re: Important: Should Circle switch to ASCII playerfiles?

From: Eric T. Benoit (tiffani@virek.worcester.com)
Date: 05/07/95

On Mon, 24 Apr 1995, Bu wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Apr 1995, Jeremy Elson wrote:
>

> > Before anyone gets too deeply into discussion of how to convert playerfiles,
> > for use with other UNIX systems, I may as well bring up an idea I've been
> > thinking seriously about for the past couple of weeks: switching Circle
> > over to using ASCII-based playerfiles.
> >
>  Actually, if you didn't do it, I was going to do it anyways... :)

And I have already done it I even put my code for it in the incoming
directory at the ftp site and was wondering why it had not shown up in
the submissions sectionn yet, the code is tested and works well, I have
had not had any problems with it.
tiffani@virek.worcester.com       | "The same thing we do every night....
muse@virek.worcester.com          |     Try to take over the world..."
circle@virek.worcester.com        |                      -Illuminati-
http://www.worcester.com/~tiffani |
"Engage"
               - Captain Jean-Luc Picard , "Star Trek the Next Generation" -