new spell

From: Daniel Hooymans (hooymans@psych.kun.nl)
Date: 04/26/95

Hi,

I am thinking of creating a spell wich can only be cast while fighting and
wich remains active only during that fight. When the spell is active it
will have an X percent of being triggered. If it is triggered the next
possible trigger would be after 3 turns.
e.g.: cast 'call lighting'

Could anyone tell me how this could best be done.

Thanks,

Daniel

-======================================-
cast 'dispel flaming' circle@pvv.unit.NO
-======================================-

    "Al the knowledge of the world is in these books,"
    he said to himself wistfully. "And I've never found
    one thing to help make the intrusion upon their
    author any easier."

                                      Time of The Twins
                                      Margaret Weis &
                                           Tracy Hopman