Hmmm....

From: Lincoln Chan (linc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/28/95

Garfield brought this up to me recently, and I'm presently suggesting
a further extension of this small code fix:

handler.c: affect_join()

In the for loop, it only checks to see if the 2 affect->type match.
Garfield gave me a small fix for it which had it check affect->location
as well.
I'm presently suggesting that you take that a step further and have
it check for matching bitvectors too.

so, the new code would look like this:

    if ((hjp->type == af->type) &&
        (hjp->location == af->location) &&
        (hjp->bitvector == af->bitvector)) {

You should know where to put it in affect_join().

linc aka Aladdin