Some things to change.

From: Harrison Leong (harrison@asiaonline.net)
Date: 05/08/95

I notice a problem and wonder if there are patches for it already.
	MANA doesn't decrease in case of level down. For e.g. I have
advanced a player to level 30, the put him back to level 1, his MANA
could be over 300. Thus, some users might do a level and die loop in
order to gain MANA ceiling.

Also, which files I need to modify if I wanna add more level?
And where does the XP calculation (for team or solo) lie? I wanna make
low level players get less XP when group with high level players, so to
minimize the chances to getting to level 12 in an hour.

Best Regards,
Harrison