Question about hunting mobs

From: Phoenix Project (crayola@epix.net)
Date: 05/08/95

I run a circle 2.2 mud and I would like to have mobs track/hunt players
who attack them. I have checked out the hunt function in graph.c but I am
having trouble writing the special to activate this code. I was wondering
if anyone out there has any insight on how to go about this special or if
anyone has written this code and would like to make a trade...

Any help would be appriciated, thanks ahead of time.

Gargamel...Imp of Phoenix Mud(sirius.nmt.edu 4000)