Robot For Circle

From: Josh Rantane (jrantane@voyager.cns.OhioU.Edu)
Date: 05/10/95

Whoa,
  Thanks for the lot's o' reply's from everyone... Ok, here's where to get
the sucker... ftp voyager.cns.ohiou.edu:/users/jrantane/robot.tar.gz
There should be something called robot.doc, and it's pretty useless IMHO.
But hey... I'll be working on this thing more and more (Unless I find something
better to do with my life... HA, yea right!) so it'll be better some day.
If you have any suggestions/bug reports please do tell!

			Laters,
			  Josh
---
		jrantane@voyager.cns.ohiou.edu
	Ick @ Wisney World ][ - levant.cs.ohiou.edu 5000

		"I think I woke up screaming,
		 I had a dream that you still loved me.."
			- Stabbing Westward