skill/spell list

From: FourSpace (realm@styx.ph.msstate.edu)
Date: 05/23/95

Anyone have any experience seperating the skills and spells on the
prac list?   i.e. for classes which cast, AND have skills...

i tried making a list_skills AND list_spells function, which inspired
me to make a sort_skills func to mimic sort_spells...
I tried making do_prac call list_spells, then list_next, with
something like
if (PRACTICE_TYPE(ch) == SKILL)
   return;
before the spells were listed. (PRACTICE_TYPE returns the value of the
prac_type)
(i want list_spells to only list spells up to MAX_SPELLS
and list_skills from MAX_SPELLS to MAX_SKILLS)
i noticed that db.c calls sort_spells, and im not really sure what
that's for...I ran into a big nasty mess and gave up temporarily.
IS THERE ANY EASIER WAY?

Fireball