Re: Barrels in the cabin

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@cisco-slip54.acc.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 06/03/95

On Sat, 3 Jun 1995, Raymond J Nawara Jr. wrote:

>    Burkhard Knopf wrote
>
>    >>>>> "Chris" == Chris A Epler
>          <cepler@cisco-slip10.acc.Virginia.EDU> writes:
>
>     Chris> Seems that there is a problem with barrels loading in the
>     Chris> cabin (Room VNUM: 6010) they just keep on loading (about 30+
>     Chris> in that room)
>
>    Might be a good idea to first remove the barrel at zone reset
>    (have a line  "R 0 6013    6010" before the load command)
>

> Might be a good idea to look at the zone commands and understand them.
>
> >From builder.doc (also in the old database.doc)
>
> O: load an object
>
> Note the max existing option. note the command in 60.zon to load the barrel:
> 0 6013 40 6010         Water Barrel
>
> so the max is 40. change that if you want too, this is NOT a coding issue.

I understand the zone files and I do know it is not a coding issue.  I was
simply bringing the fact up so that others which have not found it will be
able to fix it and so that Furry can fix the world files.  The distribution
of the world files should NOT keep having this problem in it.

[ Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>                     ]
[ PGP key available, finger cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu            ]
[ Key fingerprint: F1 B0 F4 53 33 7C B8 5D  95 6A 01 7F E3 F1 07 85   ]