re: Long item-list fix

From: Daniel [Trice] Koepke (dkoepke@global.california.com)
Date: 06/20/95

[Sigh] Ray, Ray, Ray..  you annoy me :)

Okay, for the sake of arguement, Ray is correct in the is|are portion,
you would need to restrict it, but I wasn't making an assumption.  I
clearly(?) stated that I use plural and plurallong, look at NiMUD 2-73,
Ray (or even later, but I know FOR sure it's in 2-73).

|  __| _ | _ ) __ ) __| | Daniel Koepke           aka: Trice Sabre
|__  |   | _ ; _ .' _|  | Crimson Realms (mud.california.com 1234)
|____|_|_|___)| \_\___| | Author of the new NiMUD server.

PS:
NiMUD 2-75 needs co-authors and an anonymous FTP site to call home.
NiMUD is a MERC derived MUD with Circle, Aber, Silly, and Copper like
qualities.  Anyone intersted in becoming a co-author or someone whom has
an anonymous FTP site with over 10 megs free (or just anyone interested
in the server) can contact me at <dkoepke@global.california.com>.