Re: Races in CircleMUD

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@cisco-slip56.acc.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 07/07/95

On Fri, 7 Jul 1995, Graham Gilmore wrote:

> 	Hello to everyone.. I recently got code for CircleMUD patch level
> 7.  I'd like (eventually) to be able to add races to the MUD, and I
> noticed some talk about player_race_types....  If this is a 'standard'
> circleMUD implementation, can someone email the race stuff to me?  Thanks
> a lot...  PS,  where can I get patch level 8?  :)

You can get the latest releases of CircleMUD from:

cambot.res.jhu.edu in /pub/CircleMUD

I highly recommend awaiting the final release before putting something
permanent online however.  Unless you feel secure in finding all the little
mites that will probably be around in the betas.  Thats why it's called a
beta release. ;)

[ Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>                     ]
[ PGP key available, finger cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu            ]
[ Key fingerprint: F1 B0 F4 53 33 7C B8 5D  95 6A 01 7F E3 F1 07 85   ]