Re: Spells

From: Michael Smith (mcsmitty@netcom.com)
Date: 07/08/95

Spells weren't a problem.  I have added 24 new spells to the MUD and have
20 more new ones ready to be added.  What are you having trouble with?

Worgrider - IMP
zombie.iglou.com 2150

On Sat, 8 Jul 1995, Praxis Mud wrote:

> 	We know Jeremy said not to use the patch levels for much more than
> bug testing but with summer rolling along, if we didn't get started
> adding and changing our mud, we'd never get to it. Has anyone started
> working with the spells? We tried adding classes and races and got
> satisfactory results, but when we looked into changing spells we were
> totally lost. Has anyone had any luck with this?
> 	Also although we will *crossed fingers* get OLC with the release
> of version 3, has anyone ever used Muditor? If so I was wondering if they
> knew how I could get a copy of the registered version which has the mob
> and object editors. Either this or another nice user friendly world
> editing program would be of use.
> Thanks
> Gary Baggs
>

> 	Praxis Mud
> ***********************************
> * Imps: Dizzy & Karpax	          *
> * E-mail: Dizzy@baby.indstate.edu *
> * Telnet: baby.indstate.edu 4000  *

    | Name  : Michael Smith                 PC Applications Support     |
    | E-Mail: mcsmitty@netcom.com         Digital Equipment Corporation |
    |   Courage and Valor     @-->---- ----<--@     Were used to        |
    |   win my Lady's   ----------<--@ @-->----------  Heart and Soul   |