Hoh boy...

From: Lincoln Chan (linc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 07/18/95

Well, I've done some flaming on this channel before (not proud of it, but
I have), and I can take what I dish out.  Danny-boy, I don't care how well
you think you can code, but when it comes down to CircleMUD questions, it's
absolutely USELESS when you start making suggestions from another mud, let
alone one from the top of your head.
So stick to your NiMUD, but until I see a NiMUD question, stay in your hole.

Data:  What did you want CHA to do?  Right now, it looks like you want mobs
       to attack whether they are agressive or not.

linc aka Aladdin of Eternity DikuMUD