Equipment duplication

From: Thomas G. Dailey (tgd@iglou.com)
Date: 07/19/95

I posted a note asking how to fix it so that players cannot dup equip when
the game crashes.  The answers to the problem was this:

1.  Make it so the game saves every 5 minutes or so.
2.  Have each equip piece have its own I.D. number (puke).

Morgan, the Imp of Hercules mud helped me with this problem.

Have the 2 players save_char and save_char2() save right after
do_drop, do_give, and do_get.  This should fix it.  I know Jeremy
was saying its going to be fixed in pl9.  This should help until then.

Thanks to everyones help.

Tom Dailey
Gore - IMP
ZombieMUD