SpecProc's for weapons.

From: Mark Crichton (macricht@indyunix.iupui.edu)
Date: 07/19/95

	Hello all.
	I'm currently tinkering with Circle 3bpl8 and was trying to add a
special proc. for some items.  What I wanted the proc to do is during
combat, the item would automagically cast an offensive spell at the
opponent.  Unfortunately, all I've gotten the proc to do is to cast the
spell when I wield/unwield the weapon in question.  This has caused...well..
some interesting side effects (namely when someone flees, and I unwield at the
right moment, they die in another room, and get no exp/gold).
What I'd like to know is where I should start looking to fix this minor
annoyance and/or what I need to hack up to make this work.

TIA
Mark Crichton
macricht@indyunix.iupui.edu