Re: Robots/Dreadnaughts/Oh my!

From: Brett Helgeson (varagol@netcom.com)
Date: 07/20/95

	Oops. I guess I got my Listserv's slightly mixed up =)
Uh, anyone play Warhammer 40k? =)
Sorry =)

Through the darkness comes the howl, the echo of the fellbeasts of
the Warp.  Alone I stand, knowing full well that death awaits me.
My sole comfort shall be in knowing that I will not fall alone, and
without sacrifice of something I truly believe in.
		Warlord Dain Ironson, during the fall of Elras Tror

I am Varagol@Netcom.Com		    "Just call me Crank"