Adding more Areas

From: Brett Helgeson (varagol@netcom.com)
Date: 07/21/95

	I posted to this fine list a few days ago wondering if anyone
had changed the maximum amount of rooms and rooms per zone limit in
circle 2.20. I got a smattering of response, but nothing 'hard'. I ask,
neigh, I beg of you if you know what to do, please shoot it my way - I
have been busy mapping out my world (Well its Professor Tolkiens really -
Middle Earth!), and I need a whole bunch more rooms - I have just
finished Mirkwood (north and south) and it comes in at well over 36,000
rooms. Yeah its huge, and the world is going to be pretty damn big, I
figure as a rough estimate close to 750,000 rooms by the time I am done.
It will probably be closer to a million. I can't even think of the boot
time as it is! (Hours =) Of course this will take a long, long time to
do, but I don't care, its a project that I work on from time to time....
	Anyway, beg, beg, beg. I have fooled with changing things, but
nothing worked right. So if someone could spare me the headache (then I
can get the scabbard code done =).

	Thanks for the time....

Through the darkness comes the howl, the echo of the fellbeasts of
the Warp.  Alone I stand, knowing full well that death awaits me.
My sole comfort shall be in knowing that I will not fall alone, and
without sacrifice of something I truly believe in.
		Warlord Dain Ironson, during the fall of Elras Tror

I am Varagol@Netcom.Com		    "Just call me Crank"