query on online editing

From: Levork (fongj@helix.net)
Date: 07/21/95

Hi,

I'm new to this list, just wanted to greet you all. I also had a question
about the status of the "official" OLC for circle 3.0. Before you jump on me
for asking a probably oft-repeated stupid question I'm wondering because I
have hacked up a dikued-like system for my own mud and I was wondering if
anyone wanted the source; not meaning to be pretentious but I thought it
might help with getting a real one finished.

The item editor is finished and I hope to finish the world this weekend..
the mobs are giving me problems because of the espec stuff but it's
progressing.

Levork

PS Hi Skylar! :P