loadroom

From: Chris Jackson (cjackson@cjackson.bevc.blacksburg.va.us)
Date: 07/21/95

I know others before me must have asked this question, but
is there a way to get loadroom to actually work?  I set
my gods loadroom to 1299 (a room that exists) and when
I quit and exit and go back in again I am put back in 1204.
I have tried this with and without free rent.  I was just
wondering if anyone else had this problem and knew how to
fix it.  I think the error is in interpreter.c but I'm not
a coding genious

Thanks for any help

-Chris
--
Chris Jackson		cjackson@vt.edu
All opinions are my own, unless of course I stole them