Re: Mapmaker

From: Chris Herringshaw (xxviper@umich.edu)
Date: 07/25/95

This project is not one done with little thought given to it. =)

The editor parses a structs.h file to extract all the information
it needs regarding flags and integer values.  For example, I can add
up to like 15 extra bitvector flags to the structs.h.  Whatever name
you assign to bitvector is the name that appears on the buttons and
pull-down menus.  If I change DEATH to "PISS OFF", restart
the editor and load the rooms, all deathtraps will be flagged
"PISS OFF" instead of DEATH.  If I add 6 new flags (say WHO WHAT
WHERE WHEN WHY HOW), and start the editor, those six flags and
their associated values will apply to all the rooms (in the buttons
and menus).

Is this what you are asking?

---
Christopher Herringshaw       | University of Michigan Medical Center
Special Projects Development  | 1500 East Medical Center Dr. B1-240TC
xxviper@umich.edu             |        Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-0704
http://www.umich.edu/~xxviper |                  +0101 (313) 747-2778