The CircleMUD with it all

From: Ephraim J. Lindquist (ephraiml@cp.duluth.mn.us)
Date: 08/01/95

Ok you CircleMUD Imps.  If you want to see all the best of circleMUD
including aliases, autoloot, autogold, autokill, great utilitys, great
worlds, MOBPrograms (meaning a special MOB setup so you can easily add in
special proc without the hassle, just go on and poke the guard or smile at
some mobs), seriously hacked code, and one of the best God staff availible
come and check out AnotherWorld.

AnotherWorld
eniac.campus.luth.se Port 4000
Rating: ****

Check it out all of you

|   ephraiml@cp.duluth.mn.us    iivxman@aol.com     Ephraim J. Lindquist   |
|         Pub Key: 38 B3 A7 87 86 38 B0 14 3D 0E A3 5A 6B E0 A2 3B         |
|             Ever see a fast IBM or clone?  I haven't either.             |
|                 Quasar Enterprises: Consultation and more.               |
|                   www.cp.duluth.mn.us/UnderConstruction                  |